Sunday, February 10, 2008

I never thought I'd consider a Mormon or a Republican to be the best, and I never thought I'd vote for the Presidency again, but Ron Paul's getting my

I am pro-abortion rights so I assumed I would dissagree with Dr. Paul, but when I researched his stance on the issue, I found that his ideas as far as how the issue should be delt with in our government, I couldn't agree more. He said "A pro-life culture can be built only from the ground up, person by person," and I too would like to see a more "pro-life culture" in my way. He knows this is supposed to be a state issue; having it be so would provide room for both strongly-held beliefs in our country. He is against public funding of abortion, which is an issue I'd never thought of. I agree it's not right that people be forced to pay for something which they are extremely morally opposed to. I sure hate my tax dollars feeding all the corruption and disruption I see (all of which Ron Paul sees too, and wishes to eradicate to the best of his abilities!) And that is why I like Ron Paul. He is right-on everywhere I look. Even when we disagree.

He also has a nice website.
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/

http://www.ronpaulwarroom.com/

No comments: